We are looking for a talented content creator to write and produce relatable and interesting content for Sprout Solutions. The Content Strategist will primarily be responsible for written content – including email marketing templates, website content, blogs, case studies, reports, infographics, videos, and ads.
More than just a content writer, the Content Strategist will have some responsibility in shaping the direction of Sprout Solutions’ content creation, branding, as well as data driven marketing.
- Be a great storyteller and communicate Sprout’s story and brand to our target market
- Create a minimum of 2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Produce one weekly blog post for the company’s marketing website; while enabling thought leadership across all our content.
- Manage freelance content writers in producing regular content for the blog
- Work closely with the Multimedia Artist in creating eBooks, infographics, reports, videos, etc. by providing copy
- Write email campaigns for both internal and external communications
- Grow our email subscriber base by providing regular and helpful content that’s relatable and relevant to our target audience
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- 2+ years of experience in content creation (writing, copywriting)
- Must have crisp English writing skills
- Social media savvy - must be familiar with major social media networks, including SlideShare
- Basic SEO knowledge is a PLUS
- Blogging (active or past), is a PLUS
- Photoshop / design ability is a PLUS
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer, but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.