Customer Advocate (Support)
The core responsibility of a Customer Advocate is to identify clients’ concerns with the Sprout system and to help resolve these via clear and timely communication. As part of the Customer Advocacy Team, the Customer Advocate will mostly work together with Customer Success Managers, Payroll Masters, and the Development and Product Teams. A team-player attitude is essential.
- Work closely with both clients and the Sprout team to identify needs and provide solutions.
- Handle Sprout Support email tickets.
- Coordinate closely with the Customer Success Team as needed.
- Escalate Sprout support tickets as needed.
- Have scheduled calls to clients as needed.
- Ensure clients are updated timely and accurately.
- Achieve Company and Customer Success goals.
- Contribute ideas for continuous improvement
- Help clients become experts by contributing to the product Knowledge Base.
- At least 1 year experience in Philippine payroll.
- Regular Payroll:
- Government mandatory contributions & deductions (SSS, PHIC, Pag-Ibig, and Philippine tax).
- Basic salary, overtime, undertime, and absences.
- 13th month computation.
- Tax computation for Annualization.
- Understands the best practices for Philippine Payroll
- Rockstar Customer Service skills
- Must be a quick learner
- Ability to cope with changes in policy, rules and practices
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to communicate clearly, accurately, and professionally (verbal & written).
- Good listening and comprehension skills.
- Good collaboration skills and a team-player attitude.
- Has a methodical approach in explaining processes
- Good time management skills
- Customer Support experience is not required but preferred.