Director of Customer Advocacy
The Director of Customer Advocacy is a key strategic and operational leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology, to deliver key service outcomes for customers in Sprout’s B2B environment.
The Director of Customer Advocacy is responsible for identifying and developing all culture, process and performance improvements and efficiencies for the customer and for leading/developing a team delivering effective customer interactions across multiple channels (Front and Back office. Telephone. Email. Online. Live Chat. Video, Social Media. Correspondence.)
- Strategically lead and develop an operational management team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures
- Responsible for Profit and Loss, or Profit Centre/Cost Centre Budgets.
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to their customer service;
- Improve NPS (Net Promoter Score) – CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), or other Customer Metric.
- Reduction of the cost to serve
- Empower and Engage the Customer Advocacy Team
- Enhance the First Call Resolution
- Keep up to date with new tools and technologies to better serve the customer
- Drive better revenue through consistent service
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify company-wide improvements and present these to the rest of the executive committee
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organization.
- Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities.
- Accountable for ensuring full regulatory compliance and legal requirements. Identification of any potential risk issues.
- Define, negotiate and agree the effective utilisation of resource in line with service specifications, working with, or being responsible for resource planning and MI teams to plan the required resource in conjunction with business objectives and service level agreements.
- Collaborate effectively with other departments such as Commercial and Finance, Marketing, Operations to negotiate and influence customer improvements
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects.
- Drive quality and consistency
- Partner with Customer Success to optimise existing Client profitability through business planning and collaboration and deliver increased revenue streams.
- 5+ years extensive experience in managing operational customer service teams
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role.
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s, in a quality led, legislative compliant environment
- Able to interpret MI/BI and develop strategy and make recommendations.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Influential relationships skills at all. Able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills.