Finance & Accounting Associate
This position is responsible for bookkeeping and handling Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable roles.
- Prepares monthly invoices and monitors weekly accounts receivables.
- Monitors daily collections and weekly disbursements (preparation of checks)
- Journalizing and posting to Xero of daily transactions.
- Handles issuance of Official Receipts to clients
- Responsible in managing and documenting of files
- Other tasks as may be assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s / College Degree, Finance/ Accountancy
- Experience in bookkeeping or Accounts Receivable is an advantage but Fresh Graduates are also welcome
- Adept in Accounting software (Quickbooks or Xero) and Microsoft Excel
- Organized, team player and can work with minimum supervision
- Must be keen to details and possesses dynamic personality
- Applicants must be willing to work in BGC