The Presales team is primarily responsible for providing technical solutions to prospective mid-market and enterprise clients. The Presales Consultant must be able to effectively articulate technical details of the company’s product offerings, and propose solutions to client needs based on system capabilities. The Presales Consultant will also provide technical assistance and guidance to customers during the sales cycle by identifying customers’ technical and business requirements, consulting with internal technical teams about capabilities, and proposing effective implementation schemes to meet customer needs.
- Acquire and maintain a deep, technical understanding of Sprout’s software.
- Elicit client business needs, current processes, and pain points.
- Identify key technical limitations or showstoppers based on client processes, if any.
- Draft targeted, tailor-fit solution proposals and implementation plans.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses of business processes (current vs Sprout implementation)
- Coordinate with internal technical teams on client/industry requirements to drive product development.
- Serve as a product SME for all sales-initiated questions and technical concerns.
- At least 2 years of experience in system and/or business process analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Filipino.
- Must be willing to spend a sizable amount of time in the field as a consultant in enterprise sales meetings.
- Must be willing to acquire and maintain a comprehensive understanding of Sprout’s software features and limitations.
- Documentation skills in proposing process implementations and use cases.
- A self-driven, highly-analytical individual who strives for a deep and thorough understanding of concepts.
- Experience in HRIS and Payroll software is preferred.
- Experience in Software Design and Development is a big advantage.
- Experience in Project Management is a plus.