Product Designer (UI)
We’re looking for an experienced product designer (UI) to deliver high quality product designs across Sprout Products.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will be a key member of a small and highly influential product team, you’ll be collaborating with a multidisciplinary team of UX designers, product managers and engineers to deliver the best possible interfaces for our users.
Work closely with the product team to design the User Interface of multiple products.
Masterfully translate low-fidelity mockups, specs, wireframes and high-level user acceptance criteria into visually stunning and intuitive high-fidelity mockups/comps and detailed designs for development.
Develop, communicate, and maintain UI standards, guidelines and requirements.
Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
Quickly produce appropriate assets needed by the development team.
Create high fidelity prototypes.
- 3+ years experience in Product/UI Design, including designing for web and mobile.
- Proficient with User Interface design patterns and UCD methodologies.
- Have an expert level command of responsive Web Design and standards.
- Demonstrable understanding of visual design fundamentals, color theory, contrast, typography and visual communication.
- A master of design tools such as Sketch (a must), Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Familiar with rapid prototyping & animation tools such as Invision, Origami Studio, Principle, Axure, Adobe XD.
- Must possess ruthless attention to detail and eye for aesthetics and have a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design.
- Passionate about understanding current and upcoming product and design UI trends.
- Strong portfolio featuring design work that showcases and understanding of responsive web design, interaction design, information design, and visual design skills.
- Ability to follow design processes and constantly seek to improve workflows.
- Degree in Design preferred but not required.