Product Head: Enterprise Payroll
Sprout Solutions is looking for an experienced enterprise payroll professional who will act as the lead subject matter expert in defining key experiences to Sprout customers. This leader will drive the vision and roadmap for Sprout Payroll, and help identify product innovations and services to scale our business.
- Develop product vision and requirements based on expertise, market data, and inputs from stakeholders across the business, including enterprise clients
- Create the strategy and articulate the vision and mission of the product roadmap, including implementation and prioritization
- Partner with Professional Services, Product, Engineering teams to coordinate development, implementation, and roll-out of new customer experiences and system enhancements for Sprout Payroll
- Act as user champion of Sprout Payroll, both internally and externally
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and customer success on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, marketing and sales collaterals, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved
- Identify new areas for product feature development by analyzing customer requirements, market trends and competitive gaps.
- Conduct meetings and design sessions with external customers translating into product requirements and product vision
- At least 6 years of end-to end payroll processing experience, with at least 3 years experience in supervising and leading a payroll operations team
- Knowledge in handling Enterprise payroll systems and/or ERP solutions
- Well versed with government rulings in relation to payroll statutory reports
- Well versed with Philippine payroll taxations
- Demonstrated success in working across teams – leading collaboration with engineering, UX, project management & product teams; creating solutions that deliver results.
- Knowledge in payroll software product lifecycle is a plus
- Strong acumen for identifying market problems and defining solutions
- Strong analytical skills and a drive to experiment; demonstrated ability to use data to drive decision making in product development
- Experience collecting, synthesizing, and prioritizing product input from multiple sources (users, leaders, competitors, market factors, partners, engineering, management, etc.).
- Experience working in a large organization with multiple teams, structured service design life cycle and executing in Agile framework.