As a Product Manager, you will be the champion of a key initiative within Sprout’s product and service offerings. You will be responsible for planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and support to ensure goals are met.
- Serve as Product owner for SCRUM team and manage products through the product development life-cycle by leading teams using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Gather business requirements, prioritize features, author user stories and acceptance criteria, and collaborate with scrum team members to ensure product features are delivered according to specifications.
- Build and maintain an effective and groomed backlog providing clear requirements for new initiatives and enhancements.
- Understand customer needs, gather and define product requirements, features, and functionality.
- Take a hands-on approach to operational monitoring and product release activities.
- Provide ongoing analysis on product effectiveness using a data driven approach.
- Work with Product Design & UX team to bring engaging user experiences to life.
- Analyze the impact, usage, and adoption of features and improvements to confirm they had the right effect on the business, and if not, make corrective actions to ensure it meets the required success criteria.
- Research and understand competitive offerings, regulations and other industry constraints, operational impacts and needs.
- Work with marketing on go-to-market planning and execution.
- Lead discussions with vendors at all phases of the engagement: selection, integration and operation
- Minimum of 3 years of product management experience in a startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with B2B enterprise products involving complex workflows and features.
- Expert in Jira, Agile project management methodologies, KPIs, OKRs, SLAs, techniques to measure impact, discover requirements and perform product retrospectives.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams including experience in high-level business discussions.
- Able to engage stakeholders and manage their expectations.
- Ability to work effectively and independently under pressure, meet deadlines, multitask and to prioritize tasks effectively.
- A good analytical and critical thinking mindset with good attention to details and a problem-solving approach.
- Up to date experience with Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA.