As a Product Manager, you will be the champion of a key initiative within Sprout’s product and service offerings. You will be responsible for planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and support to ensure goals are met.
- Work with a cross-functional team of PMs, engineers, designers, operators and marketers to define the product roadmap for your product line.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy
- Understand customer requirements; articulate and design customer experiences that delight our users.
- Research and understand competitive offerings, regulations and other industry constraints, operational impacts and needs.
- Translate data and understanding into feature specs, and execute the plan with engineers and designers, delivering quality products.
- Work with marketing on go-to-market planning and execution.
- Be an owner of features and products, end to end
- Has a proven track record of building products that users love
- Drives user research to drive product changes
- Is organized and an advocate for design methodologies and processes
- Pays great attention to detail. “Pixel perfect isn’t an ideal, it is a requirement”
- Brings grit, a willingness to roll up your sleeves, and be a hands-on help to your team
- Thinks strategically
- Communicates with impact
- Thrives in ambiguity
- Demonstrates creativity and outside the box problem solving
- Leads from the front with sleeves rolled up
- Sets a high bar for themselves, their team and for the business unit
- Is entrepreneurial