Sales Operations Analyst
The Sales Operations Analyst reports to and works directly with the Head of Sales on a daily basis. He or she is primarily responsible for assisting all the activities required to enable the Head of Sales to fulfill the team’s sales quotas and the management KPI’s.
He/She will be responsible for researching and providing the Head of Sales with all the information he requires in order to present to Sprout Executive Management.
- Responsible ensuring that all the sales staff are actively, regularly, and accurately using the CRM for their daily activities
- Responsible for ensuring the sales staff provide the Head of Sales with all the sales metrics he requires on a timely basis
- Responsible analyzing and reporting on metrics data as per the Head of Sales’ requirements
- Able to use LinkedIn to assist the Head of Sales in his personal sales efforts as well as those of individual sales team members
- Responsible for ensuring that all Sales Playbooks are complete, detailed, and maintained
- Responsible for ensuring that all Sales new hire onboarding procedures are correct, up to date, and being implemented
- Responsible for ensuring that all required SLA’s are up to date, complete, and legally correct
- Able to advise the Head of Sales on how to improve the processes and procedures of the Sales Team.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all the Sales Team’s initiatives, processes, procedures, KPI’s
- Responsible for ensuring that the interactions between the Sales, Onboarding, and Customer Success departments are positive, of the business highest standards, so that they contribute to the overall business success and positive image of the company both internally and externally to the company.
- This job requires strong people skills, thorough knowledge of and competency with Sales CRM, MS Office, business analysis and reporting tools
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong LinkedIn skills
- Able to act on directives as well as provide feedback on how to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and timeliness of those directives
- Confident self-starter with the ability to connect technological advantages to business goals
- A positive, persistent, and professional can-do attitude
- Sound business judgment, integrity and commitment to excellence
- Capable of maintaining composure and effectiveness when working under pressure
- Most importantly, is capable of adapting to and working in an environment where responsibilities and demands on time and effort can change on a daily basis