Senior Software Engineer
DIRECTLY REPORTS TO:
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The primary responsibility of a Senior Software Engineer is to develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; and supports and develops Sprout’s software team.
- Build a self-organizing team of topnotch programmers.
- Own the creation and implementation of desired application framework and architecture for the project
- Effectively manage project and client expectations in terms of development schedule by delivering results on a timely manner and of high quality
- Remain current on software development trends and apply this knowledge for the benefit of project/team
- Designs, develops, and modifies modules based on user stories
- Works closely with the Team Leader and Business Owner for understanding the functional and system requirements
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Participate in sprint planning
- 4 years experience working in a development team
- Must be proficient in:
- .NET MVC
- Web Forms
- SQL Server
- A plus if you are familiar with: Bootstrap, Knockout, Web API/Web Services