Software Implementation Project Manager
The primary responsibility of the Software Implementation Project Manager is to lead a successful onboarding experience to Sprout’s enterprise clients. The manager coordinates and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to all external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensures delivery of Sprout products according to project timelines
- Is responsible for providing updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memos, etc.
- Is responsible for utilizing documents/deliverables necessary for providing exceptional services and ensuring communication of the project plan to the stakeholders
- Helps in creating new deliverables/best practices for implementation services to enhance implementation engagements
- Keep abreast of technological developments and global trends in Human Resource and Payroll best Practices and translate them into technical guidance to the Program/Project Sponsor.
- Facilitate smooth turnover/rollout of projects to the Business Area.
- Provide the best experience possible to Onboarding Enterprise client.
- Build effective work relationships among key project stakeholders, and all internal and external partners.
- Work closely with other departments and units
- Regularly shares knowledge on new international best practice trends in comparator situations
- Convinces others to adopt international best practice by explaining the situational relevance and benefits
- Helps colleagues work effectively with clients in different contexts and from diverse backgrounds and country situations
- Maintains collaborative relationships within the Department
- Respond to requirements/systems/process/policies inquiries or clarifications.
- Recommends inputs to new policies, systems and processes in immediate work area
- At least 1 year experience in implementing software
- Has a track record of being a high achiever
- Desire to strongly lead clients
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (development, sales, marketing, professional services)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually
- Strong focus on team environment