The Sprout Awards
Congratulations to this year’s Sprout Awards Winners!
The SPROUT AWARDS recognizes and honors exceptional employers who exemplify excellence in their workplace practices. These awards aim to showcase and acknowledge organizations that have gone above and beyond in fostering a positive workplace environment, promoting exceptional engagement, and driving visionary excellence.
Best Workplace Culture Award
Connext International Inc.
Belo Medical Group
Visionary Excellence Victor
Dragon Edge Group
House of Branded Lifestyle Incorporated
UBX Philippines Corporation
Employee Engagement Champion
The Sprout Awards Process
- For the company to become eligible for an award, they must be nominated by their HR admin through this form.
- Companies can only be nominated from May 18 to May 30, 2023.
- Employees of nominated companies will receive a survey that they can fill out only until June 15, 2023.
- The Survey will be sent out in the employees Sprout HR Dashboard
- Winners of the awards will have the chance to be featured prominently at the event and have the opportunity to be invited as keynote speakers for upcoming 2023 Sprout Online and in-person events.
- Your company will be promoted across Sprout Social Media and Newsletter, which has a following of over 140,000!
- Winners will be announced and recognized during Sprout’s Annual State of HR Summit on June 22, 2023.
Employee Survey Period
Emailing of Winners
Announcement of Winners & Sprout Annual State of HR Summit
Frequently Asked Questions
All companies who are part of the Sprout Universe are eligible to participate, be nominated, and be recognized provided they have filled up the nomination form, which is available from May 18 to May 30, 2023.
Sprout Pulse utilizes its employee survey feature to determine the highest-ranking companies for each category. Employees will answer a set of questions sent to their HR dashboards, and they will rank their sentiments towards our carefully curated Pulse engagement questions from 1-5. From there, winners are determined by analyzing the data collected from surveys sent through Sprout Pulse to identify the deserving recipients of the awards.
- Pulse Premium 3-month subscription
- With Pulse Premium, you will be able to gain access to all of its valuable insights and tools.
- For clients already subscribed to Pulse – You will get a free upgrade to Premium for 3 months.
- For clients who aren’t subscribed to Pulse – You will get a complimentary three-month Pulse Premium Subscription.
- Winners of the awards will have the chance to be featured prominently at the event and have the opportunity to be invited as keynote speaker for upcoming 2023 Sprout Online and in-person events.
- Your company will be promoted across Sprout Social Media and Newsletter channels which has a following of over 140,000!
- By winning an award, you not only get to celebrate your company, but also inspire others to strive for excellence and motivate other organizations in creating a positive work environment.
- Best Workplace Culture Award: Celebrating organizations that have created exceptional work environments where employees can thrive, collaborate, and grow.
- Visionary Excellence Victor: Recognizing organizations who successfully inspire employees to hold a positive outlook on the company’s future direction and actively choose to remain because they are motivated towards the same vision.
- Employee Engagement Champion: Honoring organizations that have implemented effective strategies to engage and empower their employees, resulting in enhanced productivity, satisfaction, and retention.
The Sprout Awards is organized by Sprout Solutions HR and powered by Sprout Pulse, an all-in-one engagement tool used to survey, measure, and visualize employee engagement.
Companies may only nominate themselves for one of the three kinds of awards.
You need to be subscribed to Pulse to get access to in-depth analytics and insights into employee feedback and engagement. Please note that surveys conducted for the Sprout Awards will not be accessible for personal client data purposes. If you are interested in accessing the data, you will need to subscribe to Sprout Pulse and independently run the survey separate from the Sprout Awards process.
Pulse Surveys usually include around 12 questions. On average, it only takes about 3 to 5 minutes for an individual to answer these questions. However, please keep in mind that the exact time may vary depending on your reading speed, understanding, and thoughtful reflection on each question.
- Nomination Period: May 18 – May 30, 2023.
- Employees will receive a survey via Sprout HR dashboard June 5 – June 15, 2023.
- Deadline to answer the survey: June 15, 2023.
- Winners will be announced at Sprout’s Annual State of HR Summit on June 22, 2023.
- Sprout Awards Official Landing Page
- Email Communications
- Sprout’s Social Media Channels
- Contact your Customer Success Managers (CSMs)
- Reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Managers for any specific inquiries or to gather more details about the Sprout Awards.
- Sprout Circle on Viber