The primary responsibility of the Customer Success Manager - Upsell is to develop long term partnerships with Sprout's customers to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with Sprout. Generate Upsell sales volume and achieve target revenue. This job requires strong skills in enterprise sales prospecting, pipeline management, Relationship Management, reporting, and closing.
This individual acts as a key major account/client acquisition expert, driving initiatives and proactive improvement across the business.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue targets
- Ensure that clients are maximizing the value they get from Sprout by either maximizing their current subscription or availing add-ons relevant to clients’ needs (Upsells).
- Create renewal, upsell strategies and focus on selling with retention as a priority.
- Must build and manage sales pipeline using Sprout’s CRM
- Able to prepare tailored proposals aimed at closing complex opportunities at the C-Level
- Has strong attention to detail and able to multi-task /work on multiple and simultaneous key accounts
- Able to work autonomously and from the field and travel as needed
- Succeed in building deep client relationships throughout a company and obtain referrals
- Will help the Head of Sales with the implementation of Global Sales best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- Proven track record of exceeding quota in software sales to large companies
- HR background is a plus
- Proven history of acquiring new business via direct sales model across enterprise technology customers
- Confident self-starter with the ability to connect technological advantages to business goals
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience at a fast growing SAAS Software Company
- The ability to succeed with limited supervision
- A positive, persistent, and professional can-do attitude
- Sound business judgment, integrity and commitment to excellence
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Effective communicator, exemplary presentations skills
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational skills
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.