The Data Entry Associate’s main responsibility is to encode data into spreadsheets and other organization tools for the Revenue Operations and Finance Departments. Helping in creating meaningful data for review of the stakeholders.
- Receive large sum of data entries and encode in our system
- Review and clean data if necessary
- Meet with the concerned stakeholders for clarification and other meetings
- Other tasks that may be assigned concerning data collection and processing
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- Tenacious in understanding and encoding big data
- Confident self-starter with the ability to connect technological advantages to business goals
- The ability to succeed with limited supervision
- A positive, persistent, and professional can-do attitude
- Sound business judgment, integrity and commitment to excellence
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational skills
- Graduate of any Business Administration or HR related program is a plus
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.