The Enterprise Sales Consultant will champion initiatives in acquiring new strategic enterprise accounts for Sprout products. The role will be highly involved in constantly engaging with C-Level clients about technologies available to support Human Resource Management, Development, and Growth.
The Enterprise Sales Expert is not a salesperson - but a consultative business partner who shares in the exciting process of providing Sprout’s clients with critical business insights and thought leadership when or even before they need it (create demand selling). The role also has ownership of direct client contract value retention and introduction of new service solutions.
- Partner with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Sprout’s technology solutions
- Target account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility aligned with specific accounts
- Mastery and consistent execution of Sprout’s enterprise sales targets
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Sprout Solutions software
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- 10+ years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or technology), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large multinational organizations
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- With a keen interest in technology solutions
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Demonstrable ability to thrive in a rapid growth, ever changing tech startup environment
- Experience in multiple sales methodologies for enterprise selling
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.