- To implement Sprout products (HR, Insight, and Recruit) by ensuring compliance with established processes.
- To ensure quality implementation through accurate system configuration and setup based on client’s timekeeping policies.
- To ensure successful knowledge transfer during system admin training.
- To provide support and assistance to clients, based on the agreed-upon project scope, during the implementation period through calls, emails, SMS, and another communication medium.
- To provide and share HR best and correct practices on policies in accordance with government labor standards.
- To provide input in product development direction through regular collaboration with product and development team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- With background in HR and Training
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic knowledge on government labor standards
- Basic customer management skills
- Ability to train and transfer knowledge
- Ability to learn HR software systems and processes