The primary responsibility of a Junior Software Engineer is to develop information systems by developing and installing software solutions as per requirement and design. He/she also provides support on Sprout’s Software Products.
- Develop/modifies, test and build modules based on user stories/requirements
- Code based on guidelines and best practices
- Resolve issues or problems of the software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Provide support and/or investigate issues in the software
- Works closely with the Team and Team Leads for understanding the functional and non-functional requirements
- Participate in daily scrum meetings and other Sprint Activities/Meetings.
- Deploy or support deployment of software to both testing and production environment
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- Work Experience – 0 to 2 years
- Full Stack .NET Web Development hands-on experience.
- Experience in Software Development using the ff:
- .Net C#
- ASP .Net (Web Forms and MVC)
- T-SQL/MS SQL
- Knowledgeable in:
- A plus if you are familiar with: Vue.js, Web API, Azure and Unit Testing, Dapper .Net ORM
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.