The primary responsibility of the QA Engineer is to deliver test automation solutions in accordance with enterprise standards and within development and operational guidelines. He / She will participate in the development and review of User Stories, and assist with the requirements gathering and provide Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) oversight.
He / She will also collaborate cross functionally with software engineers, business analysts, product managers, implementation specialists, and project managers to become the best performing team possible.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Execute Test Cases and Test Scenarios
- Implement Test Plans and Test Strategy
- Analyze Test Results and interact with development team to resolve issues
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Provide updates for Test Status and Results
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- Graduate of Engineering or IT Graduate or Computer Related Degree
- Have a basic understanding of Java or any programming language
- Knowledgeable in Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in Mobile, RESTful API and Web Services Testing
- Experience in Performance or Load Testing and GIT repositories would be nice to have
- Basic knowledge of BDD Testing Tool like Cucumber would be nice but not required
- Experience with relational databases and querying tools such as SQL Server is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, team player
- Familiar working in Agile/Scrum testing framework - desired
- Experience with standard QA processes and procedures desired
- Understanding of software development and sustainment methodologies and concepts
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.