The primary responsibility of a Mid Software Engineer is to develop information systems by developing and installing software solutions as per requirement and design. He/she may provide solutions and support Sprout’s Software Products.
- Develop/modifies, test and build modules based on user stories/requirements
- Code based on guidelines and best practices
- Perform peer code review to make sure coding guidelines and best practices are followed
- ● Resolve issues or problems of the software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. At times, identify and resolve production issues
- Works closely with the Team Leader and Business Owner for understanding the functional and system requirements
- Participate in the testing process through creation of unit tests and bug fixes.
- ● Deploy or support deployment of new software to both testing and production environment
- ● Participate in daily scrum meetings and other Sprint Activities/Meetings.
- Remain current on software development trends and apply this knowledge for the benefit of project/team
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- 2+ years hands on experience in Full Stack Web development using .Net
- At least 2 years of Application Development experience in the ff:
- .Net C#
- ASP .Net (Web Forms and MVC)
- T-SQL (DML and DDL)
- MS SQL and basic MS SQL Administration
- Web and API Development
- Cloud-based Application Development
- Must be proficient in:
- Used at least 1 .NET ORM (Dapper and/or Entity Framework)
- Use of Version Control System such as TFVS/Git preferably in Azure DevOps
- Basic Knowledge in Azure DevOps
- Unit Testing experience
- Understanding of Design Principles and Patterns
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.