The primary responsibility of the Payroll Master is to be Sprout Solutions’ industry expert for all Philippine payroll processes and industry best practice. The role is highly involved in delivering accurate, timely, and business critical timekeeping and payroll processes through Sprout’s technology solutions.
- Manage all assigned clients end to end payroll responsibilities
- Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns.
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
- Develop subject matter expertise on Philippine payroll and HR
- Manage and comply faithfully to all payroll regulatory, tax, and statutory requirements
- Remain current on payroll and HR policies and trends, and on other industry best practices
- Ensure that the client company complies accurately and timely to all reporting requirements of the management and regulatory authorities.
- Build strong relationships with the client’s personnel and management
- Follow the administrative policies of Sprout Solutions Phils., Inc and the policies of the client organization.
- Ensure that Sprout Solutions’ business is not compromised by your actions and unauthorized decisions
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- College graduate of Accountancy, Psychology or any related courses
- At Least 1 year of experience in Philippine payroll (end-to-end)
- Experience in PH Outsourcing - Payroll
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field (DOLE standards), as well as processes for government mandated taxes and benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-ibig, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of timekeeping, payroll audit and government mandatory deductions
- Have good grasp on excel formulas and data validation
- Preferably have basic knowledge on payroll software but not required
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to details
- Customer service oriented
- Has sense of urgency time and priority management skills
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.