- Remote Work (Laptops will be provided)
- Paid trainings and certifications
- Paid leaves upon hire
- Fun and innovative culture - we love getting things done while also having fun!
DIRECTLY REPORTS TO:
Director of Product Marketing
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Sprout helps business’ HR to succeed by addressing their most critical pain points. Today, our products include HR, Payroll, Engagement, Performance and Learning management, benefits, analytics, and more.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of marketing, writing, and design, and must possess exceptional analytical and communication skills.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate a great track record in managing product marketing, understanding our products, interpreting marketing metrics, and help define and execute action plans. All product marketing managers are expected to act as brand ambassadors and capitalize on consumer behavior trends.
The Product Marketing Manager ensures that the right messages and campaigns are being executed, and that collaboration with the other departments within Sprout are being properly engaged. The ultimate goal is to make sure we are bringing our products and services to market, and to drive growth and usage of the various products and services of Sprout. This is a highly collaborative role that requires working with multiple functions such as Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success and Sales.
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user (build use-cases)
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Collaborate to develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Collaborate with various teams (design, marketing, product, sales, etc) to implement strategies and action plans
- Execute campaigns, including visuals, and copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Help create and execute training plans for our internal stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- A total of 5 years of work experience, with at least 2 years of working experience as a product marketing, product, or marketing manager, brand manager, or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good copywriting skills
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, pendo) is a plus
- Very Detail-oriented
- Ability to present and train internal and external stakeholders
- Good analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience in design is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar field