The primary responsibility of the Implementation Project Manager is to lead a successful onboarding experience to Sprout's enterprise clients. The manager coordinates and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to all external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensures delivery of Sprout products according to project timelines
- Responsible for providing updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memos, etc.
- Responsible for utilizing documents/deliverables necessary for providing exceptional services and ensuring communication of the project plan to the stakeholders
- Helps in creating new deliverables/best practices for implementation services to enhance implementation engagements
- Keep abreast of technological developments and global trends in Human Resource and Payroll best Practices and translate them into technical guidance to the Program/Project Sponsor.
- Facilitate smooth turnover/rollout of projects to the Business Area.
- Provide the best experience possible to Onboarding Enterprise client.
- Build effective work relationships among key project stakeholders, and all internal and external partners.
- Work closely with other departments and units
- Regularly shares knowledge on new international best practice trends in comparator situations
- Convinces others to adopt international best practice by explaining the situational relevance and benefits
- Helps colleagues work effectively with clients in different contexts and from diverse backgrounds and country situations
- Maintains collaborative relationships within the Department
- Respond to requirements/systems/process/policies inquiries or clarifications.
- Recommends inputs to new policies, systems and processes in immediate work area
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- At least 1-2 years experience in implementing software
- Has a track record of being a high achiever
- Desire to strongly lead clients
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (development, sales, marketing, professional services)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually
- Strong focus on team environment
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.