MAIN ARE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Act as a strategic advisor to Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Finance teams. Lead with insights about what drives performance and expert knowledge on how to measure, learn and optimize to drive business decisions.
- Partner with lead generation, customer lifecycle, and product marketing teams to continuously refine a data-driven approach to measuring success, increasing efficiency and maximizing performance.
- Deliver data and analytics that improve productivity, pipeline management and conversion rates, with focus on optimization of high volume sales motions for incremental results.
- Lead the creation and delivery of marketing & sales forecasts, cultivate full-funnel insights, keep a finger on the pulse of acquisition performance, risk to target, and pockets of opportunity across multiple products and in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Help build new BI dashboards as needed and provide thoughtful analysis on management dashboards to facilitate effective understanding of progress, achievements, and gaps; includes pipeline analysis, closed deal analysis, competitors, etc. Communicate key information and analysis to decision makers.
- Identify areas where processes need to be automated and/or streamlined. Participate in regional process improvement initiatives. Demonstrate thought leadership around renewal sales data processes and operations.
- Train employees how to follow company standards and procedures when creating reports.
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- 5+ years of analytical experience; ideally in marketing, sales or GTM/business operations. Experience at a fast-paced technology company is preferred.
- Experience with SQL, Python and/or R is a plus
- Experience with visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Extensive knowledge of spreadsheet tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets)
- You’re passionate about marketing/sales analytics and GTM strategy, using data, measurement and optimization to scale a business.
- Excellent communicator - you are comfortable engaging with a range of audiences, both technical and non-technical, able to clearly distill complex issues, use data to tell the story and back up your recommendations
- You’re adaptable and a builder; you flex naturally between influencing leadership, inspiring those you empower to think big, and rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- Hyper-organized with strong attention to detail