The primary responsibility of the Senior Lead Development Specialist is to generate and qualify
leads for the Sprout Sales Teams. This job requires strong skills in outbound sales prospecting
and qualification using various tools including, but not limited to, phone, email, LinkedIn and
● Responsible for prospecting, cold calling, emailing, and facilitating social media
campaigns to identify new prospects
● Spread awareness about Sprout events, promos, and campaigns through posting in social
media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
● Responsible for generating own personal leads
● Write various outbound materials including email contents, scripts, newsletters, social
media content and more.
● Help in identifying opportunities for the improvement of process, workflows, and systems
● Build the sales prospect pipeline using Sprout’s CRM
● Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings in
● Develop a strong understanding of products, competition, industry and Lead
Development goals and objectives
● Participate in brainstorming and propose new ideas for outbound campaigns
● Highly attentive and can work on multiple projects
● Able to work independently
● Able to work in all levels within a target prospect account, from associate to C-level
● Perform other duties as assigned by the Lead Development Manager
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
● 3+ years of experience in Lead Generation, Outbound Sales Prospecting, or similar roles
● Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
● Social media savvy - must be familiar with major social media networks
● Tech-savvy - must be adaptive in learning various software and tools
● Willing to learn new things and be trained
● Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer
● Proven prospecting/outbound calling track record with SME and large enterprise
● Able to determine a prospect’s needs and translate those needs into a potential fit for the
Sprout SaaS solution
● Understands the concept of needs identification
● Confident self-starter with the ability to connect technological advantages to business
● The ability to succeed with limited supervision
● A positive and professional can-do attitude
● Sound business judgment, integrity, and commitment to excellence
● Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
● Strong organizational skills
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.