DIRECTLY REPORTS TO:
Head of Software Development
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
The primary responsibility of the Senior Mobile Developer is the translation of the UX/UI design wireframes to technical implementations that will produce the visual elements of a Mobile application. The Senior Mobile Developer will also assume responsibility of writing the front-end logic, UI validations, and mobile/device-based functionalities.
He/she must have at least 2 years of Cross Platform Mobile Development experience and a proven track record for creating mobile applications in any of the following: iOS, Android, or Flutter. He/she should have prior involvement in mobile application development projects published in Google Play, Apple App Store, or Huawei AppGallery.
- Collaborate with all of the scrum team members to deliver new features for a new mobile application.
- Discover and troubleshoot existing issues in the current architecture.
- Troubleshoot and debug mobile application issues.
- Participate in planning and estimation of effort to implement, test, and maintain features.
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain high development standards.
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- 2+ years of experience in cross-platform mobile development.
- Experience in Flutter development
- Experience in Android release management (Play Console), iOS release management (Appstore Connect), and Firebase App Distribution.
- Experience and strong understanding of using REST API.
- Intermediate understanding of OOP principles.
- Experience in unit testing.
- Experience in a VCS (Git) and any Git repository hosting service (Azure)
- Self-starter, disciplined, responsible, influential, versatile, and a good collaborator.
- Critical thinker and problem-solver.
- Experience or knowledge in the following fields is considered a plus:
- Clean architecture
- Mobile CI/CD (Azure DevOps).
- Huawei release management (Huawei AppGallery)