The primary responsibility of the Product Manager is planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and support to ensure goals are met. He / she will be the champion of the data driven products within the Sprout ecosystem. If you live and breathe data and are passionate about unlocking value through data driven products, this is the role for you.
- Manage products through the product development life-cycle using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Understand customer needs, gather and define product requirements, features, and functionality. Gather business requirements, prioritize features, author user stories and acceptance criteria, and collaborate with scrum team members to ensure product features are delivered according to specifications.
- Build and maintain an effective and groomed backlog providing clear requirements for new initiatives and enhancements.
- Work closely with the Product Design & UX team to bring engaging user experiences to life.
- Analyze the impact, usage, and adoption of features and improvements to confirm they had the right effect on the business, and if not, make corrective actions to ensure it meets the required success criteria.
- Research and understand competitive offerings, regulations and other industry constraints, operational impacts and needs.
- Assist with Sales enablement, and demonstrate new features and the product to internal and external stakeholders as needed.
- Take a hands-on approach to operational monitoring and product launch activities, and assist product marketing as needed.
- Look for opportunities to innovate that could lead to new features and products
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- At least eight years of work experience, with at least four years of product management experience. Experience in a startup environment would be a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or related field is preferred.
- Expert in product management methodologies and tools such as agile, scrum and JIRA.
- Experience in SaaS-based Mobile and Web applications would be a plus. .
- Experience in building data/analytics oriented products and well versed in the language of analytics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Adept at communicating with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
- Able to engage internal and external stakeholders and manage their expectations.
- Ability to work effectively and independently under pressure, meet deadlines, multitask and to prioritize tasks effectively.
- A good analytical and critical thinking mindset with good attention to details and a problem-solving approach. Capable of performing qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Outcome driven mindset is a must. Individuals with an entrepreneurial bent of mind would be a great fit.
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.