Sprout is looking for an experienced Software Architect to provide complete technical support for specific projects from the moment of inception, through product release, to development of enhancements. You will make high-level decisions and design choices; and help define software coding standards, tools, and platforms for the team. The ideal candidate should possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
The goal is to optimize Sprout’s development process and will result in high quality solutions for Sprout’s customers.
- Collaborate with clients, product managers, designers, business analysts and engineers to determine functional and non-functional requirements
- Envision, design, and provide initial models based on the requirements
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Constantly review the code to ensure the quality of the design by avoiding complexity, and advocating clarity
- Doing hands-on work in terms of developing prototypes, contributing code or evaluating technologies
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility
- Manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (expertise in C#, .NET a must)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.