The primary responsibility of the Solutions Architect is to effectively articulate technical details of the company's product offerings, and propose solutions to client needs based on system capabilities. The Solutions Architect will also provide technical assistance and guidance to customers during the sales cycle by identifying customers' technical and business requirements, consulting with internal technical teams about capabilities, and proposing effective implementation schemes to meet customer needs.
- Acquire and maintain a deep, technical understanding of Sprout's software.
- Elicit client business needs, current processes, and pain points.
- Identify key technical limitations or showstoppers based on client processes, if any.
- Draft targeted, tailor-fit solution proposals and implementation plans.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses of business processes (current vs Sprout implementation)
- Coordinate with internal technical teams on client/industry requirements to drive product development.
- Serve as a product SME for all sales-initiated questions and technical concerns.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- At least 2 years of experience in system and/or business process analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Filipino.
- Must be willing to spend a sizable amount of time in the field as a consultant in enterprise sales meetings.
- Must be willing to acquire and maintain a comprehensive understanding of Sprout's software features and limitations.
- Documentation skills in proposing process implementations and use cases.
- A self-driven, highly-analytical individual who strives for a deep and thorough understanding of concepts.
- Experience in HRIS and Payroll software is preferred.
- Experience in Software Design and Development is a big advantage.
- Experience in Project Management is a plus.
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.