The primary responsibility of the Support Engineer is to provide high-quality technical support for Sprout's software. This person will also work on other programming and documentation projects as required. Support Engineers deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies. Support Engineers may be required to be on-call on a rotating basis throughout the year.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary. Includes debugging, simulations, locating bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction. Engineers are responsible for providing resolutions to issues within the parameter of contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Participation in providing training to customers as required
- Responsible for providing technical support to clients
- Provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineers software solutions and configuration to ensure the product performs within optimal design specification
- Investigates, debugs and reproduces issues, provides fixes and workarounds and verifies changes to ensure continued operatibility of the software.
- Highlights risk and helps in mitigating the risk from technical aspects.
- Analyzes production issues from business and the application perspective and outlines corrective actions
- Performs impact assessments of the issues and contributes to the Root Cause Analysis of critical issues
- Communicates with the Customer Support to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verifies that an appropriate resolution has been applied
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor degree holder in any IT-related field
- Required knowledge or experience: SQL and C#
- Knowledge of Windows, XP, Vista and general desktop support issues
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP and other networking concepts
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.