The primary responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Associate is to assist the Recruitment Lead in the end-to-end cycle of recruitment, from sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring.
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Recruiter
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Tech-savvy and familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience with non-traditional, strategic sourcing techniques
- Great attention to candidate and stakeholder details
- Able to operate gracefully under pressure
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management, or any other related course
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.