We are looking for highly talented and very motivated Technical Writer Interns to join our team!
The chosen candidates will be responsible for assisting the technical writing team in creating and updating all technical documentation. You will collaborate with the team to learn about technical documentation concepts and procedures, as well as figuring out how to turn raw technical information into easy-to-understand text.
- Learn about technical documentation and concepts used in our company
- Review existing technical requirements and design specifications to learn product functionality.
- Collaborate with engineers to write, edit, and maintain documentation while ensuring clarity, accuracy, organization and conformance to style guides and standards
- Help develop new ways to convey complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Attend and participate in project meetings with developers, testers, and other team members to learn about and determine documentation deliverables.
- When required, collaborate with and solicit technical input from engineering, marketing and technical staff to obtain information on products and product functionality.
- Translate understanding of product functionality into clear, concise user documentation.
- Provide proofreading, reviewing and editing assistance across all teams when required.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Information Management, Technical Writing, Communications, or a related field
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to write effective technical content for business and developer audiences. Familiarity with API will be a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with G Suite, Confluence, and Jira.
- Strong familiarity with Agile environments, as well as the SDLC and software development process.
- Experience in XML-based authoring is a plus.
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.