The Data Analyst collects data from different sources, interprets patterns and trends and creates reports that guide decision making. The Data Analyst works closely with the internal stakeholders as well as the product team in generating valuable reports. This role is crucial in helping the organization maximize all the data available to it.
- Structure datasets from different sources to find valuable information
- Produce reports, research and insights that improve overall business performance
- Define KPIs, metrics and business problems
- Identify data patterns and trends using statistical techniques
- Provide analytical consultation, predictive modeling and solutions to achieve business goals and objectives
- Take on analytics projects and improve analytics practices
- Communicate and articulate insights to key stakeholders through data visualization and presentations that can be consumed by technical and non-technical audiences
- Work with the Data Science team and internal stakeholders to utilize all available data
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- Experience with SQL, Python and/or R
- Experience with visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Extensive knowledge of spreadsheet tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong team player with good communication and presentation skills
- Has a track record of being a high achiever
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn, handle various tasks and go above and beyond what is required
- Strong innate desire and proven track record of continuous self-improvement (in learning, job expansion, extracurricular activities, etc)
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.