The Program Manager will execute large-scale programs by project managing key initiatives defined at the Senior Leadership level. The ideal candidate is an experienced project manager with demonstrated success leading cross-functional teams in an environment that cuts across internal stakeholders and 3rd party partners. This person will be expected to collaborate effectively with key stakeholders to ensure the execution of our strategic initiatives through project and change management best practices.
Key Job Functions:
- Work on high complexity programs defined at the senior leadership level
- Partner on the strategic direction on programs with internal and external stakeholders on large scale efforts
- Ensure overall alignment of short term priorities and actions with long term portfolio plans to translate vision into reality
- Point of contact for project escalations
- Lead program retrospectives and commitment to improvement on a regular cadence
- Help define success measures for each initiative and contribution toward the overall transformation program
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to key stakeholders
- Integration of change management activities into all planned changes to ensure smooth transition and adoption
- Responsible for developing and executing change management strategies. Conduct business and technical impact assessments, maintain and document procedural changes, and ensure stakeholder awareness.
- Provides expert input to stakeholders on potential impact of the change to business processes, ways of working, systems compatibility, etc. as well as evaluates risk factors
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of implemented change and make adjustments where necessary. Provide stakeholders with recommendations to maintain implementation solutions and follow-up periodically to ensure there is change sustainment. Evaluate progress against plan and adjust strategy accordingly to ensure a seamless transition.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years-experience as project/program manager, delivering complex process improvements and strategic initiatives in digital startups or leading tech companies
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent project/program management certification
- Change management experience
- Experience managing complicated multi-disciplinary projects
- Entrepreneur’s mindset
- Passion for HRIS, payments and financial solutions is a plus
- Comfortable going deep on critical technical discussions
- Experience building strong relationships and influencing senior stakeholders
- Confident with the ability to drive accountability amongst senior stakeholders
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.