The Senior DevOps Lead is responsible for the overall stability, availability, security and scalability of Sprout’s cloud infrastructure. In addition the Senior DevOps Lead is responsible for the planning and coordination of software releases into production and pre-production environments. You’ll also be expected to develop tools on the way to help automate deployment and provide continuous integration/deployment support.
As a member of the team, you will have a chance to work with the most modern technologies, prove your proficiency during challenging project engagements and be recognized as a world-class specialist in CI/CD, Public Clouds and Infrastructure development.
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible
- Automate the provisioning and configuration of cloud resources using infrastructure as code.
- Develop and improve monitoring and threat detection measures to ensure optimum uptime and secure sensitive data (i.e alerts, dashboards and metrics)
- Design and implement scalable Azure solutions for enterprise-level initiatives
- Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud
- Manage the full release process
- Monitor operational costs to ensure systems stay within budget.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems
- Azure services (e.g. Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage, Security Center, Azure DevOps etc.)
- Understanding Azure Network Services such as Traffic Manager, Load Balancer, App Gateway, DNS, Virtual Networks and Network Security such as Firewalls, WAF in cloud environment
- Setup monitoring and performance metrics including usage of Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS) such as Log Analytics, Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery.
- Expertise in end to end CI/CD. Manage, develop, build CI/CD pipeline, including:
- Use of SonarQube or equivalent in Azure DevOps pipeline to check code quality
- Unit, integration and functional tests implementation
- PowerShell scripting for custom tasks automation
- Environments strategy understanding
- Solid knowledge of at least one scripting language PowerShell, BASH, Python, JS, etc.
- Experience in implementing containerization and use of Terraform and Ansible is desirable
- Demonstrable knowledge of scaling and managing web service and database infrastructure.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member
- Easy-going, friendly, communicative, positive in relations with colleagues, in every situation strives to see opportunities rather than problems
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.