The primary responsibility of the Senior Software Engineer is to develop information systems by studying operations and/or processes, designing, developing, and installing software solutions as per requirement. He/she will provide solutions and support Sprout's Software products.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency, secure applications for mission-critical systems. Delivering high-availability and high-performing applications.
- Perform code review to make sure coding guidelines and best practices are followed
- Work with the Head of Software Development to set, regularly review and update Coding Guidelines and Development Processes as industry best practices evolve.
- Resolve issues or problems of the software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. At times, identify and resolve production issues.
- Extensive experience in Web and API development
- Extensive experience in developing cloud-based applications
- Lead technological changes based on current software development trends and apply this knowledge for the benefit of project/team
- Coach and Mentor Jr and Mid Software Engineers
- Works closely with the Team Leader and Business Owner for understanding and providing the correct solution to address the functional non-functional system requirements.
- Participate in Sprint Activities/Meetings as well as Department and/or Organization-wide meetings and projects.
- Participate in the testing process through bug fixing, unit testing and supporting Performance and VAPT tests
- Set and update unit testing coverage as necessary. Guide Mid and Jr Developers in implementing their unit testing.
- Support deployment of new software and its updates to both testing and production environment
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- 5+ years hands on experiences as a Full Stack .Net Developer
- At least 5 years of experience and proficiency in the ff:
- .Net C#
- ASP .Net (Web Forms and MVC)
- Database (T-SQL/SQL Server)/Caching/NoSQL
- Web and API Development (i.e. REST)
Cloud-based Application Development
- .NET ORM (i.e. Dapper, Entity Framework)
- Implementing Design Principles and Patterns
- Unit Testing
- Must be proficient in:
- 1+ year of experience in using Azure DevOps (i.e Azure Repo, Pipelines, Artifacts)
- 1+ year of experience in Cloud Solutions Development specifically in Azure (PaaS, IaaS, Serverless)
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.