Directly Reports to: Head of Sales
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The primary responsibility of the Sales Consultant is to help to drive a business forward by selling its products or services to customers. Responsible for communicating the benefits of a company’s products in order to drive sales. Sales consultants serves as the point of contact between a business and its prospects to clients and has a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers.
- Manage own pipeline of prospects from lead generation to paying customer
- Create database of prospects and target customers with complete contact information
- Complete appropriate research one the prospective client’s business and understand their needs
- Supported by in-house training and support, a HR Technology Consultant is an expert to clients over value propositions, products and services
- Conduct web product demonstrations encompassing both technical and non-technical aspects of the product offer
- Create and send new offers, do all the follow ups, close the deal
- Maintain accurate and complete customer records, and activity and pipeline reports within Hubspot and other CRM tools
- Identifying and realizing up- and cross selling opportunities among existing customers
- Discuss and understand new requests from active customers, give feedback to the Product Managers, give solution to the client
- Achieve and report on key KPIs agreed with the company CEO, report to the Sales Coach weekly
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- At least 3 years experience in SaaS sales capacity
- Technology savvy and proficient in the use of a range, communication, presentation and other business tools
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals by phone and in person while maintaining established sales quota
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively
- Firm grasp of MS Office suite and spreadsheets
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for selling and enthusiastic self-starter with a “can do” attitude
Sprout Solutions is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work Certified organization
- Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
1. I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
2. I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
3. I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and it's 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.