AI is rapidly transforming the HR industry, and it’s clear that companies of all sizes need to start taking advantage of these new technologies if they want to stay competitive. From automating basic tasks to creating personalized experiences, AI can help HR departments save time and improve their overall performance.
Based on a recent Eightfold AI report, a majority of the 250 HR leaders surveyed said they are already leveraging AI in various HR functions. These functions include employee records management, payroll processing and benefits administration, recruitment and hiring, performance management, and onboarding new employees.
Furthermore, over 92% of HR leaders plan to further embrace AI in at least one area of HR within the next 12 to 18 months.
Gartner says over 76% of HR leaders believe that organizations that fail to embrace these technologies within the next 12 to 24 months will fall behind in achieving success, compared to those that adopt them.
Thus, it is clear that AI-based HR solutions are here to stay, and organizations will need to make sure they understand how to use these technologies effectively.
How is AI Helping HR Teams to Improve Operations?
AI-based HR solutions are helping organizations achieve their goals in terms of recruitment, employee monitoring, learning and development, and internal mobility. Here's how:
- Automated recruiting and onboarding: AI can help HR departments automate the recruitment process, making it easier to find the right candidates and onboard them quickly. AI recruitment tools use advanced algorithms to screen and evaluate candidates based on predefined criteria effectively.
It also helps with onboarding new employees by providing them assistance in completing paperwork, finding answers to their questions quickly, and orienting them into the company's culture.
- Employee monitoring: AI tools can monitor employee performance in real-time and provide insights into their productivity. This helps managers to identify potential issues before they become serious problems.
- Learning and development: AI can help HR teams create personalized learning experiences for their employees as well as track their progress. Learning management systems powered by AI can provide personalized recommendations and create custom learning paths so that employees can develop the skills they need for their jobs.
- Internal mobility: AI can help HR teams easily identify potential internal candidates for open positions and match them with the right job openings. This helps organizations manage succession planning more effectively and ensure that they always have the best talent in place to achieve their goals.
The possibilities of AI-based HR solutions are endless, and organizations that leverage them effectively will have a competitive edge in the future.[elementor-template id="69265"]
Introducing Sprout AI Labs (S.A.I.L.): Sprout's Latest Solution Towards HR Transformation
Say hello to Sprout AI Labs (S.A.I.L.), your new partner in HR transformation!
S.A.I.L.'s vision is to harness the "winds of AI" to propel Sprout forward. Like a ship, we will help steer the organization toward new destinations and undiscovered opportunities.
Formerly known as Aiah, S.A.I.L.'s main purpose is to introduce AI to the existing Sprout products, build new AI products, and pioneer AI-powered ways of working for our fellow Rockstars.
Our team consists of two sub-teams: the R&D team and the Lead Gen BU.
The R&D team is dedicated to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) discovery, product development, and ecosystem support. On the other hand, the Lead Gen BU builds the lead generation chatbot product and assists our existing clients in using them.
What are we trying to solve?
Manual processes not only lead to decreased company performance but also result in higher labor costs due to attrition. The cost of replacing an employee amounts to $5.5K (₱312,331) per company.
On top of that, manual tasks have an average response time of 42 hours, significantly impacting efficiency. Moreover, a staggering 73% of the time is spent on repetitive tasks, creating a drain on resources.
The consequences of these inefficiencies can be severe, with companies potentially losing 50% of sales due to delayed responses to inquiries.
It is crucial for organizations to address these challenges and embrace automation to improve overall productivity and optimize results.
During the First 100 Days: We provide our clients with conversational assistants, offering real-time responses to inquiries, and streamline transactions through integrated applications using Generative AI and automation after the initial period. Think of it like ChatGPT which answers your queries instantly and guides you to the right product or service.
- The Adviser: A publicly accessible bot that addresses HR/HR-related inquiries
- The Advocate: A client-facing support and Q&A bot for the Sprout Ecosystem
- The Oracle: An enterprise knowledge retrieval bot for our clients
From Day 101 to the End of the First Year: Conversational assistants will streamline actual transactions with integrated systems. These intelligent bots enhance productivity by automating repetitive tasks on behalf of users.
- The Analyst: Generates insight and answers questions using your HR and payroll data
- The Agent: A client-facing bot that executes transactions using the apps in the Sprout Ecosystem
During the first six weeks, we achieved several remarkable milestones. We developed the largest automotive chatbot deployment in the Philippines, which handles up to 5,000 customer inquiries per day, a testament to our commitment to innovation and customer service.
Furthermore, we successfully created lead generation bots for our first truly international customer, marking a significant step in our global outreach.
Lastly, and perhaps most notably, we developed Aiah, Sprout’s enterprise conversational AI platform. Aiah empowers our clients by allowing them to create their own Generative AI-powered chatbots, thereby automating their business processes and enhancing efficiency.
The Future of Sprout’s HR Tech Solutions and AI
At Sprout, we recognize the potential of AI-based HR technology solutions and strive to stay ahead of the curve in this rapidly changing landscape.
Moving forward, we will continue to explore new and innovative ways of leveraging AI to improve the HR experience for our clients.
We plan to launch our bots in the coming months to help our clients automate their HR processes and stay ahead of the competition.
The road ahead is full of promise, and we are excited to explore new frontiers in AI-based HR tech solutions.To join us on this transformative journey and prepare your HR for the future, book a consultation with us today.